Mulching is Mulching, Right?
There's no doubt that mulching can make a big difference in the look of your landscape.
But it is a time-consuming chore, needing the right tools, a strong back and some knowledge of the "do's & don'ts" of preparing the area and applying the mulch:
- What type of preparation is essential for the bed and edges?
- How deep should mulch be?
- How should you apply mulch around trees and shrubs?
Gateway can solve all of these problems for you. You tell us where you want the mulch, what type and what color you would like, and we'll handle the rest.
Mulches can either be organic, such as bark chips, or inorganic, such as stones or brick chips.
- makes your property more attractive
- protects the soil from erosion
- reduces compaction from the impact of heavy rains
- conserves moisture, reducing the need for frequent waterings
- maintains a more even soil temperature
- prevents weed growth
- provides a "finished" look to the property.
Contact Gateway today for your free Landscape Consultation.